21 Digital Recipes. Proceeds benefit Japan.
$4.99 for 5 Recipes from Sally Maraventano's "Festa del Giardino" (Up to $30 Value)
Donate to receive your exclusive collection of 20 recipes for Japanese cuisine from top global chefs. The cookbook includes 2 or more recipes from:
- "Iron Chef" Masaharu Morimoto
- Best selling author Mark Bittman's latest cookbook, "The Food Matters Cookbook"
- Madonna's personal chef of 7 years, Mayumi Nishimura of Mayumi's Kitchen
- Michelin star awarded Anita Lo of Annisa
- San Francisco Chronicle columnist Eric Gower's cookbook, "The Breakaway Japanese Cook"
- SeriousEats.com editor Kenji Lopez-Alt
- New York Times's and Food52's Amanda Hesser and Merrill Stubbs
- Roy Placeholder of something that lasts 2 really long lines
Proceeds go to those affected by the earthquake in Japan and tsunami
throughout the Pacific.
After donating, your cookbook will be provided online at a password protected site by KeepRecipes.